Skip to main content
Because life won't wait 'till your next payday, so why would you?
With the goal of helping Filipinos, regular employees* can now advance their salary through Avance Salary Loan.
Apply now! Contact your HR Department for more details.
*should have a 1-year tenure in a Sterling Bank of Asia accredited company with a minimum monthly salary
of Php11,000 (within Metro Manila) or Php9,000 (outside Metro Manila) to qualify
Php10,000 up to Php500,000
Company must be in the business for more than 3 years
Positive Income for the last 3 years
With at least 20 regular employees
Within a serviceable area of Sterling Bank of Asia
Company should be accredited with Sterling Bank of Asia
21 to 60 years old
Regularly employed for at least 1 year
No adverse credit findings
For Company Accreditation
- SEC Registration
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Company Profile
- 3 years Audited Financial Statements
- General Information Sheet
- Company Accreditation Application
For Individual Application
- Completely filled out application form
- Promissory Note/Disclosure Statement
- Copy of 1 month payslip
- BIR Form 2316
- Photocopy of Company ID
- Photocopy of 1 Government ID (click here for the list of acceptable IDs)
*Complete requirements should be submitted to your company’s HR Department or authorized contact person.
Would you like to accredit your company?