Skip to main content
1. Go to Sterling Bank Online’s login page.
Click here to go to the login page then select “New Enrollment”.
2. Read the Sterling Bank of Asia Electronic Banking Agreement.
Check the tick box and click “I Agree”.
3. Fill-out these required information, specially the fields with asterisk(*)
- Sterling Bank Account Number
- Username and Password
- Complete Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
Click “Confirm” once done.
4. How your account number looks like on your passbook and how you should write/input your account number in Sterling Bank – Online:
5. How your account number will look like on Sterling Bank – Online once you are enrolled:
6. Review information details and click “Request” to receive the One-Time-Password (OTP).
To receive the OTP, please ensure that your mobile number provided to your branch of account is updated.
7. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click “Submit”.
Encode the OTP immediately within 5 minutes (300 seconds) upon request; otherwise, you need to “click resend” to receive a new OTP.
8. You have successfully enrolled in Sterling Bank Online!
Click “BACK TO LOGIN PAGE” to login to your account.
Note: Once enrolled in the Sterling Bank Online via web browser. You may now download the Sterling Bank Online Mobile App in your mobile device.